Dr. Bruce Lipton is a cellular biologist that has studied the power of the subconscious mind and discovered that DNA and genes can be turned on and off based on how our mind works. With over 3.5 trillion volts all the way up to 70 trillion volts in total cellular capacity, our brain and body are constantly working through electrical messaging to create our reality through every cell in our body.
We must first understand that:
“There is no problem, and therefore there is no solution.”Zen Proverb
If there is no problem, you ask, what’s the actual issue?
“The whole trouble is just our failure to realize there is no problem.”Bruce Lee in “Striking Thoughts”
If what Dr. Bruce Lipton, the way of Zen, and Bruce Lee says is true, then it must also be true that we create EVERYTHING that happens either through attention to something or the opposite: a lack thereof.
Our subconscious brain is committed to making the reality that we want and believe to be true, actually true. With our brain subconsciously charging up to 70 trillion volts of electricity through the cell membranes, it only makes sense that what we believe will actually be made true in reality.
So how do we change? Where do we start? Glad you asked.
The 8-Fold Path to Eliminate Suffering
Correcting False Values and Gaining Knowledge of Life’s Meaning annotated by Bruce Lee in “Striking Thoughts”
- First, you must CLEARLY see what IS wrong.
- Next, you must DECIDE to be cured
- You MUST act.
- SPEAK so as to aim at being cured
- Your livelihood must not conflict with your therapy
- The therapy must go forward at the staying speed, a critical velocity that is sustainable. It takes energy, action, and motion on a CONSISTENT basis, all the time for this therapy to work.
- One must THINK and FEEL about it incessantly
- Learn how to contemplate with the deep mind
- Right Views (understanding)
- Right Purpose (aspiration)
- Right Speech
- Right Conduct
- Right means of Livelihood
- Right Effort
- Right kind of Awareness or Mind Control
- Right Concentration or Meditation
Personal liberation starts with you. The art of self-sabotage is an art we are all familiar with. We sabotage because we don’t know better.
Now you know better.